Essential Oils Desk Reference 5th Edition is now available!
This remarkable new 710 page volume has been thoroughly edited for content and accuracy, and completely re-organized to be more streamlined anduser friendly. Every chapter in this stunning reference has been expanded and updated.
Most noticeable, however, is that the new fifth edition now comes in a beautiful 3-ring binder. This convenient new approach not only allows individual sectionsto be easily updated as new information becomes available through Life Science Publishing, but allow susers to customize their copies with note pages andsupplemental resources.
While the all of the updates to this great reference are too numerous to list, a few of them include:
- Complete Product and Personal Usage directories, as well as tab pages for each section.n Expanded Vita Flex technique chapter: now includes right and left hands as well as feet.
- The most up-to-date version of Gary Young’s legendary Raindrop Technique®.
- New information on the importance of enzymes,including a convenient Enzyme Quick Reference Guide.
- New information about the benefits of frankincense oil.
- Expanded chapter on the importance of cleansing and diets, including 20 delicious new recipes.
- New products and information pertaining to environmental radiation.
- Updated and simplified Personal Usage Guide.
- Expanded information on aging, brain function,fluoride, microbes, microwave ovens, longevity,sweeteners, and more…
This popular compact version of the EDR now includes both the blends and singles chapters, as well as the expanded application techniques and personal usage sections. The 5.5″ x 6.5″ coil-bound format fits neatly in purse, pack or briefcase.